Re: HTML AAM linking

So... if what you are trying to do is link into the Core-AAM document, you
just need to use the class core-mapping on the link.  So I added similar
handling to link to HTML-AAM.  <a class="html-mapping" href="#lala">lala in
the HTML mapping document</a>

This is in the branch shane-svg-typos, when we are ready to merge it.

--
Shane McCarron