Re: Nov 6, 2015 SVG accessibility TF minutes

Wait, despite the question of whether we would have one and no agenda,
there was a meeting?

Should we assume by default that there is a meeting unless it is
cancelled, or that there isn't a meeting unless we get an advance agenda?

I realise I am not the one getting up at crazy early in the morning to
make the meetings, but there is often still a pretty solid cost to being
available. So it would be good to have a sense of how I should plan around
this.

cheers