Re: SSML support isn't implemented, remove it from spec?

We've received a number of requests to implement SSML support in Chrome.
I'd be hesitant to completely abandon the idea, though we should be
completely upfront about the fact that it's not implemented yet.

If we do implement it, perhaps there should be a way for voices to
explicitly identify that they support SSML, that way clients would be able
to safely include SSML only if the engine will be interpreting it.

- Dominic