Re: SSML support isn't implemented, remove it from spec?

I found implementation bugs for all engines and pasted them in
https://github.com/w3c/speech-api/issues/37.

It sounds like this is a feature that would be appreciated, despite the
lack of implementer interest so far. Let's use the issue to discuss.