Re: Rename "TTS" object to "TextToSpeech"

How about SpeechRecognition and SpeechSynthesis instead of SpeechRecognizer
and SpeechSynthesizer?

The reason being that the APIs are really interfaces to control and
dispatch speech recognition and synthesis at a high level, the actual
recognizer and synthesizer are not necessarily local (though they could
be), they may be in a different process or on a remote server.

- Dominic