Re: the suggested initial goal [ Re: Welcome!

> On 2016-07-12, at 16:00, Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@topquadrant.com> wrote:
>

> On 11/07/16 17:16, james anderson wrote:
>> good afternoon;

>>> It seems to me that if the group is going to have examples, then it makes more
>>> sense to have the examples be in the form of a test suite that can be
>>> processed by current test suite tools.
>> while this is an eventual goal,
>>> The tests could easily have extra
>>> material, such as a property that provides the defined results as per the
>>> current SPARQL spec.
>>
>> that practice make it more difficult to comprenend this issues, to understand tests in relation to each other and to discuss the results.
>> the current test suite is “exemplary” in this regard.
> james -
>
> Do you want to produce some examples for one of the issues?  Then I think we'll be clear what you mean and how the examples get us to tests.

yes, i did an initial example in the wiki, just to show what one needs to be able to look at in one plac just in order to comprehdne an issue.

> (BTW The example on the wiki does not display - the wiki is markdown not HTML)

it looks like this when i display the page:

.

the arrangement is simplistic and arbitrary.

html was just the best way to get it all in one place without any attention to the content.
the results arejust fillier taken literally from the output when i run the patel-schneider tests
if there is some tooling to generate that from a test suite, with attention to layout and escaping, all good.

the point is just to get it all in one place.

best regards, from berlin,

---
james anderson | james@dydra.com | http://dydra.com