Re: BNODE(string) and joins

I’ve provided an example in the conversation with Rob Vesse: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sparql-dev/2018OctDec/0002.html

Meanwhile, I’ve implemented Rob’s interpretation, although it goes against my intuition about the semantics of solution mappings of which I thought as representing possible truthy interpretations of basic graph patterns, so I wouldn’t have thought that the merge of a join introduces a new solution mapping: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sparql-dev/2018OctDec/0003.html