From: Marcel Otto <marcelotto.de@googlemail.com>
Date: Monday, 8 October 2018 at 14:21
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Cc: <public-sparql-dev@w3.org>
Subject: Re: BNODE(string) and joins

I’ve provided an example in the conversation with Rob Vesse: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sparql-dev/2018OctDec/0002.html

Meanwhile, I’ve implemented Rob’s interpretation, although it goes against my intuition about the semantics of solution mappings of which I thought as representing possible truthy interpretations of basic graph patterns, so I wouldn’t have thought that the merge of a join introduces a new solution mapping: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sparql-dev/2018OctDec/0003.html