New issue template on GitHub -> SEP improvement idea [was Re: SEP2: Add Support Durations, Dates, and Times]

Hi John,

New issue template added on github.

I also made 3 issues for the points you raised.

https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/issues/108
https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/issues/109
https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/issues/110

Regards,