Re: where are we at?

Thanks Andy, for reminding me about the SEP thing!

This completely slipped my mind, and to be honest it took me a while to figure where to actually find the SEPs (I think I originally interpreted this as a proposal for a github issue template). I now realize they are written down as Markdown documents in https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/tree/master/SEP .

If I were to spend some time on some of the proposals I care about and try and formulate them as a SEP, would that be appreciated? Sorry if this seems a silly question -  I genuinely didn't realize we were doing this.

Doing some meetings at some point would be good too to build some momentum, but that would be helped by having some more draft SEPs I believe.

I'll also keep a closer eye on our gitter room :)

Jeen