Re: where are we at?

Good question!

There are a lot of good suggestions, many with consensus on an approach.
The suggestion for moving forward is SEP's [1] to move those from
discussion to design documents. Is there a different way to proceed,
instead or or as well as?

Of course, everyone is busy.

Maybe we need to have meetings  in order to bring what time people can
find to focus on a one/a few items at a time.

     Andy

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sparql-12/2019Oct/0000.html