Solid Practitioners

We are starting up a new hub for Solid developers actively working on
projects aimed at end users.  Please visit
https://github.com/solid-contrib/practitioners/ and add your feedback on
the proposal.

I envision this as providing regular meetups where developers can discuss
their projects and share code and ontology work.  Questions and feedback
relating to the specifications would not be the main focus and will be
referred to the CG.

Please add your feedback to the github discussions or chat room listed at
the link above rather than replying to this email.

--
Jeff Zucker