Re: Reviewing solid formal objection (9) -- broadening the scope of the group

I will try to explain.
I can write texts in english and feel comfortable for example configuring
an nginx.
but it is not my mother tongue.
additionally I am struggling with expectations (and be them only from my
view of professionality) and I think I am just not good enough.

I have no idea, whether it could have worked out, but I have a (NOT
stressful) 9to5 job in an print office for handicapped people because I am
suffering from scizophrenia since 1996.

I am used to it, all safe. I would have LOVED to be useful for the group,
and you (Melvin) are together with Michiel and me the listed admins of
solidweb.org.

I feel more comfortable in the background.
this is not cowardish, it is a needed step for my health and the safe
passage for the project, which I always have put over own desires. Also I
mention, that I am trying to establish meisdata.io is an investment in my
own future, that surely will not happen before 2025.

I don't feel skilled enough.
Ruben has contacted me privately and has a ***RUNNING*** migration script
at https://github.com/RubenVerborgh/NSS2CSS

so we could switch solidcommunity.net
apologies, deep and honest and respectful apologies for all eventual
confusion.
everyone has borders, red lines. I only wish and pray that we could heal
the damage and find a consensus for everyone.
I just can't.

Matthias

--
Matthias Evering (@ewingson)