Re: Reviewing solid formal objection (9) -- broadening the scope of the group

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 9:20 AM Matthias Evering <me@evering.eu> wrote:
> I would have LOVED to be useful for the group,

Matthias, you absolutely have been useful for the group.  We haven't
forgotten your contributions simply because you have decided not to
contribute in this way.   In addition to the technical contribution you
make by offering the server, you have contributed much to making this a
welcoming and respectful community.  Thank you for those contributions.