Re: one community server or one methodology to test servers

Hi,

Le Sun, Oct 01, 2023 at 11:34:52AM -0700, Jeff Zucker (he/him) a écrit :
> On Sun, Oct 1, 2023 at 11:26 AM Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat@logilab.fr>
> wrote:
>
> > If I wanted to develop a Solid Server, is there a test suite I could
> > run to prove that it works as described by the specification ?
>
> https://github.com/solid-contrib/test-suite

Thank you for the link.

I had found that one already, but from what I read in my notes written
in january, parts of that test suite would not run. I know this is
something I am expected to report and contribute to, but time is
always short and I did not manage do it. Just saying "it looks like it
does not work is there something I missed" will not help much, and I
would have to be precise in the reports and could not find the time
to write things down.

What about the fact that there has been very little activity in that
repository since the beginning of 2022 ? Is it because it lacks
maintenance or because it is considered complete and stable ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat