Re: next step for the Solid WG charter

Hello Pierre-Antoine,

Thanks for this proposition, I find it really sensible. I feel like the
fuzziness about the scope of Solid is a problem as it sometimes makes it
hard to discuss. Your suggestion would make things very clear in that
aspect.

One thing, though, might be missing in your pitch and the expected outcome.
I feel like the data access/content negotiation/client-to-client/shapetree
part is very important in the picture and could be worth adding. I leave it
to your collective wisdom to decide whether that should be considered part
of the scope or too early/different to be included.

Thanks a lot!