Re: files or database for solid pods [Was: Towards Solid Lite]

Melvin,

This is not about Turtle. It is about RDF. Turtle is simply ONE
representation of RDF. I happen to like Turtle from a data design
standpoint, but I am not suggesting it be mandated here.

Also, the HTML web is not the Linked Data web. If you assume that you can
create a very simplified graph by following <A href> links in web
documents, then you could make the argument that the HTML web is in fact a
subgraph of the Linked Data space.

*Kurt Cagle*
Editor in Chief
The Cagle Report