Re: files or database for solid pods [Was: Towards Solid Lite]

Hi Jonas,

On 11/1/23 9:30 AM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> RDF is a ONE-THING with multiple serializations, and I really thought
> that we all along agreed that this discussion was about which of the
> RDF serializations, not about ditching RDF altogether. - Jonas

How about JSON being just another notation and serialization combo for
expressing and representing entity relationships using graphic or linear
notation?

Key thing is that I don't see an RDF vs JSON world. I see JSON as just
another way of expressing and representing data using what RDF
standardizes (i.e., and entity relationship graph).

JSON to me is just about an RDF graph comprising lots of blank nodes for
subject and object denotation :)

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen