Re: files or database for solid pods [Was: Towards Solid Lite]

Jonas,

I don't think that we need to specify an RDF serialization, only that the
expectation is that you DO have a database that is RDF conformant. I don't
think you can remove that requirement and still have a Solid implementation.

This is one of the reasons I keep advocating for a GraphQL interface. It
hides the complexity of metadata storage while still maintaining a graph,
which seems to be one of the big stumbling blocks in Solid Full.

*Kurt Cagle*
Editor in Chief
The Cagle Report
kurt.cagle@gmail.com