Re: A note on chairs

I spoke to Roy and we have both decided to step down as chairs.

The reason being is that we were kind of made chairs by accident, virtue of
being the first joiners.

Community groups normally propose a system of choose a chair, tho actually
in most cases one is not needed.  The duties are light, in terms of
generally guiding new members and passing on messages from new staff.

We're now up to 47 members, so welcome everyone!

Community groups are a very flat structure, so feel free to post to this
list on solid related matters.

Over the coming weeks we can work out which technical items we'd like to
take on.

As an example, here is one interesting issue which proposes
interoperability between solid and activity pub

https://github.com/solid/node-solid-server/issues/621

This might be an example of a work item for the CG, and wouldnt it be nice
to see solid's user base interact with the (now 2 million?) users of
mastodon and vice versa.

Looking forward to working with you all!