A note on chairs

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 20:39:12 +0200
To: public-solid@w3.org
A note on the chairs of the Solid Community Group.

Roy Leon and myself are the chairs of the group.  Roy was made chair as the
first joiner, and I dont know how I became chair but I guess someone must
have nominated me for proposing the group.

Im happy to do some house keeping initially after which I'll step down.
Helping people join, answering questions, taking queries from the w3c staff.

In truth, the chair position in a CG normally just handles admin work and
talking to the staff contact.

We can then go through a process of choosing a chair.  Normally each CG
will decide how they want to do this.