Re: Priority of Constituencies proposal

On 10/26/2015 10:44 PM, James M Snell wrote:
> I've seen the very constructive feedback from Jason
> (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2015Oct/0191.html).
> I'm quite certain that he can continue to speak for himself. As I
> said, based on the constructive feedback, tweaks are being made
> (https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/pull/220).
> The most productive thing to do at this point is for potential
> implementers to keep feeding in *constructive*, *specific* discussion
> so that *specific* improvements can continue to be made. We won't make
> progress talking about process yet again.

I think the process suggestion re "Priority of Constituencies" is rather
common-sense - and still useful, as now in addition to specific feeback,
we have an *alternative* syntax to AS2.0 being developed in the WG:

https://github.com/w3c-social/Social-Syntax-Brainstorming/wiki/Minimal-Activity-Stream

I'd prefer to have one spec. The "Priority of Constituencies" is one way
to deal with situation where there is conflict between specs or designs.
In addition, a co-editor for AS2.0 would be make sense, perhaps Aaron
given the work on Minimal Activity Streams?

       cheers,
            harry