Re: Priority of Constituencies proposal

Harry Halpin wrote:
> I think the process suggestion re "Priority of Constituencies" is rather
> common-sense - and still useful, as now in addition to specific feeback,
> we have an *alternative* syntax to AS2.0 being developed in the WG:

The "Priority of Constituencies" document is interesting, but I doubt
that it would be helpful for this WG.

In my view HTML5 has unnecessarily become a rather monstrous
specification. Certainly that is not only a result of this process
document, but both correspond to some extent.

What if users are served best by theoretical purity in the long term ?

Cheers,
Andreas