Re: Social Web WG Agenda for 6 October 2015

On 7 October 2015 at 04:01, Aaron Parecki <aaron@parecki.com> wrote:

> Melvin, I don't know if you actually read any of the discussion around the
> post-type-discovery proposal, but the -1 votes were not actually downvoting
> the algorithm's existence, they were -1s because they had clarifying
> questions. Since this was brought up within minutes of the end of the call,
> I'm not surprised to see the -1s. Anyway, there is now another week to
> review the document and we will discuss it on next week's call. I encourage
> you to join the call if you have an opinion on this.

Thanks for the clarification, Aaron.  I dont have a problem with the
algorithm's existence.  Im sure it could be useful.  It's just not REC
track.

This problem is already solved via inferencing.  IMHO not a good use of
time discussing whether or not to reinvent the wheel.  Just use existing
RECs.