Re: AW: Teleconference 10 Nov 2015 18:00 UTC

Hi Evan,

With our new fifo agenda we ought to start the agenda with what's left
from the week before. It doesn't look like this is the case, is it?
Sepcfically we skipped several items due to key people being absent and
Aaron's jf2 due to lack of time. I was expecting these to be picked up
this week.

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group