Re: Clarification of as:content?

Kevin,

The definition I proposed and James merged (many thanks!) is:

The content or textual representation of the Object. Markup, including
references to visual elements such as images, MAY be included. The content
MAY be expressed using multiple language-tagged values.

See:
http://jasnell.github.io/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/activitystreams-vocabulary/#dfn-content-term

Previously it had been specific about "natural langauge" and "HTML markup",
both of which would have ruled out SVG. This seems like a perfect example
of what would now be in scope that was otherwise unclear.

Rob