AW: Clarification of as:content?

Thanks for the update. Makes it much clearer from my perspective.

What about putting a cross reference to “summary” here with the explanation that James gave. I think we should not keep this information in the discussion group here but bring it for the spec for everybody to read. Otherwise, similar questions might stay unanswered by people trying to adopt the spec.

Von: Robert Sanderson [mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. November 2015 23:55
An: James M Snell <jasnell@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Kevin Marks <kevinmarks@gmail.com>; James Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>; public-socialweb@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Clarification of as:content?

Kevin,

The definition I proposed and James merged (many thanks!) is:

The content or textual representation of the Object. Markup, including references to visual elements such as images, MAY be included. The content MAY be expressed using multiple language-tagged values.

See: http://jasnell.github.io/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/activitystreams-vocabulary/#dfn-content-term

Previously it had been specific about "natural langauge" and "HTML markup", both of which would have ruled out SVG. This seems like a perfect example of what would now be in scope that was otherwise unclear.

Rob