Re: Next steps of FPWD for Social API?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 15:29:11 -0400
To: Aaron Parecki <aaron@parecki.com>, "Bassetti, Ann" <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>, "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
OK everyone,

While I understand Tantek's skepticism, I think a document that helps
clarifies. In my experience, raising issues and edits around a single
document is often a pretty good way to make progress.

I'll take a first stab at this next week in order to get a general
W3C-compliant outline and put it in the Github repo, and then I'll setup
Aaron and Jessica as editors (Amy - can you still help?). We can discuss
more on the Tuesday call, and also make sure the SoLiD approach is well
represented.

  cheers,
        harry