AS 2.0 pump-like spec

From: Jessica Tallon <jessica@megworld.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:52:23 +0200
To: public-socialweb@w3.org
Hey,

I've decided to fork Owen Shepherd's activitypump with the aim of
starting work on a spec that we could propose as the pump-like AS
2.0 candidate. I'll be trying to start trying to:

- Update it to track any changes to AS 2.0 draft thus far.
- Look through the user stories and find where the activitypump spec is lacking.
- Add support and refine to be suitable.

I'd love help off those who are interested in helping create a
pump-like AS 2.0 draft, I will be mainly working with issues on
the Github issue tracker, if you'd like commit access let me know
I'd be happy to give it to people in the WG.

Thanks,
Jessica Tallon (Tsyesìka).