Re: social-ISSUE-17 (Online Identity): Identity, Agent, Person, Persona, Account etc. need clarifications

On 03/03/2015 03:59 PM, Social Web Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> social-ISSUE-17 (Online Identity): Identity, Agent, Person, Persona, Account etc. need clarifications
>
> http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/17

Howdy,

During last F2F we had quite stressful situation when Henry brought
https://example.org/#me pattern to the conversation.

http://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2015-03-17/line/1426605595310

I think Sandro offered discussing with Henry other ways of dealing with
httpRange-14. IMO it would contribute to the sanity levels in this WG if
people already knowledgeable and caring about this topic, discuss it
first in small group and then propose more concrete options to other
members of this group.

Cheers!