Re: Next Face 2 Face, 2015-03-17 @MIT

On 03/10/2015 12:45 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I start this thread for async discussion about our next Face 2 Face
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-03-17

I made some updates to the agenda, mostly putting all the open ISSUEs
with relevant ACTIONs in hopefully logical clusters and order.

I have impression that Activity Streams 2.0 will take the whole first
day. As you see pretty much all open issues relate to AS2.0 product
https://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/open

We also have a clear goal:
"Determine steps to get Activity Streams 2.0 CR."

I would like to encourage everyone to review all those issues and
prepare as much as we can for this meeting!

On positive side starting 2nd day with API demos sounds exciting after
heavy first day. Also clarifying role of JSON-LD and RDF during first
day can get us qute forward with API candidates which include LDP, Hydra
and LDF
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/Candidates

I also finish interlinking all the ISSUEs, ACTIONs and Products in our
tracker, I hope it will help us stay well organized and on tracks :)

Ciao o/