RE: W3C TPAC 2015 - Will your group meet in Sapporo?

Adam Boyet and I, are trying hard to get approval to go to TPAC / Japan.  We will not know for some time on that.

In the meantime, I was surprised that my boss submitted my request to attend the AC meeting in Paris and recommended approval.  No definitive answer yet, but I'm hopeful.  For this reason I wonder,  if there is going to be a F2F in Europe, could it possibly be contiguous to the AC meeting (May 5-7)?

Are there any others who will be attending the AC meeting, for whom this would be convenient?  Claudio Venezia, for instance?

  -- Ann

Ann Bassetti
Associate Technical Fellow
IT Infrastructure