RE: Telecon 10 March 2015

From: Bassetti, Ann <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 22:48:50 +0000
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>, "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>

Regarding your "no surprise" comment ... you must know something about Tantek's whereabouts that I don't know.  In my experience, he's usually very responsive and willing to step up to help.  (I don't want the record to appear to malign his reputation unnecessarily!)

In any case, thanks to you for filling a potential gap.

  -- Ann