Re: Regrets

From: Ben <ben@thatmustbe.me>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 15:10:50 -0500
To: Evan Prodromou <evan@e14n.com>
Cc: Social Web Working Group <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Evan,

We discussed today the categorization the user stories in to various
categories.
We recalled that you were going to take a pass at this over the weekend.
I don't know if you have done anything yet outside of the wiki, but today I
offered to work on organizing them this week.
I just wanted to touch base so we aren't stepping on each others toes or
doubling work.

Ben