Proposal: Moving forward with a draft of an API

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:41:36 +0100
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
My proposal was that we take Evan Prodromou's draft requirements for an
API and see if Evan and others interested can whiteboard an API for that
addresses SWAT0 (and as much of the requirements EvanP found as the
editors think are reasonable for the API), keeping in mind OpenSocial's
previous work and LDP in mind in order to pave the cowpaths.

Then, as long as SWAT0 and any other requirements are clearly
demarcated, we could at least start discussing a draft API in more
concrete terms.

   cheers,
         harry