Re: Social user stories -- time to vote

On 02/18/2015 08:48 PM, Jason Robinson wrote:
> Hi Evan and others,
>
> I'd like to bring to attention that not all supplied user stories have
> ended up on the wiki for voting. Stories were requested from outside the
> group from existing platforms. Friendica and Redmatrix supplied theirs
> here:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb-comments/2015Feb/0000.html
> These stories were submitted on time within requested deadline.
>
> Elf, I think you made the request? Would you be the one to add those to
> the wiki? I don't mind doing it also. I added the diaspora* stories to
> the wiki myself, but of course the Friendica/RedMatrix guys have no
> permission as they are not group members.
my fail! they came in other format and i stashed them on
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/User_stories_from_call

see may comment on
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/User_stories/Implementations#Open_Platforms

which Evan at some point moved away from main User Stories page into
separate page...

anyone objects that Jason formats them and copies to the end of User
Stories page?

sorry once again! putting to much on my plate lately :S