Re: Social user stories -- time to vote

I extented the Tagging grouping and clarified the motivation for the tags
into three sections.  I also added a comments section with an explanation
as to why each particular story is a comment about something [hence an
annotation] rather than a stand alone post [and hence not an annotation].

Hope that helps!

Best,

Rob

--