Re: story or not?

On 02/11/2015 05:36 PM, Bill Looby wrote:
> Hi Erik,
> I believe Activity Streams 1.0 at one stage allowed multiple verbs which
> addressed the issue below fairly simply but provided other complications
> (and so was removed). With json-ld types, the association is not held in
> the data itself so it's more complex to process. Definitely think this is
> an important story.
> Rgds,
Please don't forget that you can use "@type": ["Like", "ex:Yay"] if you
don't want to depend on inferring it from ex:Yay rdfs:subClassOf as:Like
statement, which you don't need to use RDFS reasoner to do so but you
custom code understanding such basic statements.

Also please note very relevant comment from Gregg Kellogg on schema.org
extensibility:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/284#issuecomment-71922136

HTH