Re: User Stories problem

Here are some changes as of this version:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=Socialwg/Social_API/User_stories&oldid=81133

• Since Evan decided to add names to my user stories, I added his name to all of his user stories.
• Yesterday evening Evan added at the top of the wiki

   «  You can assume that all of these stories are independent of network topologies. The stories should work whether all the people have accounts on a single server or if they have accounts on different servers. »

    As a result it does not make sense to seperate the distributed user stories from those that are not distributed, so I merged them back to the « proposed user stories ».

• I am not sure why we need more than those two categories « user stories » and « developer stories ».

   I’d like Evan to give me a clear criteria for why the user stories I proposed don’ t fit into those two categories, before he changes
anything back.

Henry

http://bblfish.net/