Re: F2F3: Evaluation of API Candidates

On 04/22/2015 02:56 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As we discussed today, I added links to few of API Candidates which I
> will use in my demos.
> * https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-05-04#Evaluation_of_API_Candidates

Hola!

Last week we discussed freezing list of API Candidates to evaluate
during upcoming Face 2 Face. At the same time I don't see Micropub,
ActivityPump and SoLiD on that list!

* http://indiewebcamp.com/micropub
* http://w3c-social.github.io/activitypump/
* https://github.com/linkeddata/SoLiD

I proposed myself drafts focusing on *description & discovery* of
endpoints and it would help a lot if we all understand similarities and
differences between endpoints used in Micropub, ActivityPump and LDP/SoLiD.

* https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/Comparison#Endpoint

I really hope we can avoid drifting into 'pushing' one's own favorite
specs without taking time to read and understand technical details of
other proposed candidate drafts...

Cheers :)