Re: Definition of Collection and LDP Paging - was: definition of as:Collection and as:items very confused

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:53 AM, henry.story@bblfish.net
<henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

>> On 24 Apr 2015, at 18:34, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Please keep in mind that AS2 is not RDF.
>
> Come on, the examples contain Turtle, RDFa and Json-LD and it has
> an ontology at the bottom.
> [snip]

And only the JSON-LD is normative. The Turtle and RDFa examples are
illustrative.

If you have a concrete proposal to improve the non-normative RDF
alignment, then by all means submit a PR. If the proposal is to remove
the existing paging properties ("next", "prev", "first", "last" etc)
in favor of a normative dependency on LDP Paging, I'm afraid I'm
definitely -1 on that.

- James