Re: Regular weekly meeting 7 Apr 2015

Hi all,

I put a couple of proposals regarding the disposition of AS related issues
into the agenda. I think we can take care of a bunch of issues with two
simple votes up or down. If a proposal doesn't fly as is we should remove
the controversial ones from the list and make a new proposal.

Hopefully we can get some progress quickly that way and spend our valuable
time to discussion on how to resolve issues. I've had success with this
approach in other WGs so I hope it works here too.

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group