Re: Actions Use Cases

On 10/23/2014 01:13 AM, James M Snell wrote:
> More fodder for the Actions Use Cases
> discussion: http://blog.intercom.io/the-end-of-apps-as-we-know-them/
Cool, thanks for sharing!

I think I tried to touch similar topic in my recent mail about
'Decoupled UIs, Hypermedia, CORS, HTML vs JSON'
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2014Oct/0049.html

And message with link to video 'REST, Hypermedia, and the Semantic Gap:
Why "RMM Level-3 REST" is not enough' http://youtu.be/UkAt9XSOfaE

I also see coordination between work in this field happening in Social
WG, WebSchemas (schema.org), Hydra CG and very likely other places
outside of W3C very important. Besides practicing *culture of open
collaboration*, we could also avoid causing frustration to people who
may later face need to implement things in multiple incompatible ways
just to achieve same desired results. Ok, I don't want to turn into an
old broken record ;)