Re: Buddyradar and future/scheduled/planned Activity

On 10/09/2014 01:52 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> Ahoy o/
>
> For quite a while[1] I would like to implement decentralized
> 'Buddyradar'. I think that having such system could also greatly
> contribute to work we do in context of this WG, or any other group!
> I just created minimal wiki page to collect notes[2]

Perhaps rather than call it "BuddyRadar" maybe just set-up a simple
wiki called "Events" with a list of upcoming events of relevant
interest to the WG and notes on who is attending?

Then just make sure it's linked to the main wiki page.

  yours,
      harry