Re: Hosted JSON-LD context

Yep... that's a challenge with the JSON-LD mapping in this case.
Activity Streams 1.0 allows "verb" and "objectType" to be simple token
values like "post", or "person"... those don't expand out to URI's...
they are *just* tokens. The values of those fields can also be fully
qualified IRI's, however. There's no way to model that in JSON-LD
currently.