Re: Activity Streams 1.0 basic schema verbs and object types

hello mikael and evan.

On 2014-11-11, 15:38, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> This is fantastic, thanks!

thanks for your contribution! there are two dimensions in which this
draft could/should be extended:

- covering more than just verb types, and

- covering more implementations.

for the latter, please encourage people to submit something similar to
evan's succinct summary
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2014Nov/0021.html), so
that we can better understand which verbs are at the core of what people
are implementing/using.

> Mikael, would you be interested in doing a similar catalog for GNU
> Social? I know that at least the RSVP cluster and a couple of other verb
> areas are supported there.

that would be great! if you're willing to do that, please either send a
free form message like evan, or if you feel adventurous,
https://github.com/dret/W3C/blob/master/SocialWG/AS1-implementations.xml
is where the implementation data is supposed to live in a structured from.

thanks and cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |