Re: Activity Streams 1.0 basic schema verbs and object types supported by pump.io

On 11/03/2014 08:07 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> We also don't use other parts of Schema.org in our system, so it'd be a
> big step. Maybe you'd like to make the case for it at one of our
> upcoming meetings?
As I understand, you currently use AS1 and want to have your object
types and verbs mapped to some common vocabulary, which I also see as a
beneficial thing to do! Choice of which vocab your map your data to (in
JSON-LD @context), for example:

* "person": "http://activitystrea.ms/schema/basic#Person"
* "person": "http://schema.org/Person"
* "person": "http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person"

at this point shouldn't make any difference to the rest of your application.