RE: Social networking block diagram activity moves to the Social Business Community Group

I think the social business community group can stay true to its mission
and have the social business use cases and requirements that are important
to its members be our driver to advance the block diagram and to prioritize
where we focus. To Ann's point, the boundaries are increasingly blurring.
If there are social web topics that fall outside of the social business
interest area ( have we seen any of these yet? ) or have a different
priority and someone wants to join the group and contribute to the diagram
I think that is a good thing.

"The mission of the Social Business Community Group is to gather practical,
business oriented, use cases
focused on high value transactions to influence and improve existing social
standards in order to foster
the growth and adoption of social standards in enterprise solutions.'

 Thanks,

 Rich

 Rich Rogers

 Certified Professional in Healthcare Information
 Management Systems (CPHIMS)

 Software Standards
 IBM Software Group
 Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
 Phone: +1 919-543-8040
 rrogers@us.ibm.com

 Skype: rich_rogers

 "It's all about the people."

 ”Make it happen.”

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Bassetti, Ann" <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Evan Prodromou <evan@status.net>, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>                                                                                        |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |"public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>, "internal-socbizcg@w3.org" <internal-socbizcg@w3.org>, Rich Rogers/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS         |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |06/07/2012 12:11 PM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |
  |RE: Social networking block diagram activity moves to the Social  Business  Community Group                                                       |

Speaking for myself, I think we need to consider the whole social spectrum
-- business, public and martian. Especially since the boundaries are
increasingly blurred. The only distinction I might make would be to
identify any technologies that are specifically pertinent to a specific
usage, if there are any.

  -- Ann