R: Social networking block diagram activity moves to the Social Business Community Group

I may have misread the socbiz charter but i also do like to think of it as an umbrella group, where "business" is more about how to address the social web (i.e. study/evolve the social web thinking at concrete usages that will generate business) rather than a specific market segment...

walter

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.