RE: Social networking block diagram activity moves to the Social Business Community Group

From: Bassetti, Ann <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:00:45 -0700
To: Evan Prodromou <evan@status.net>, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
CC: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>, "internal-socbizcg@w3.org" <internal-socbizcg@w3.org>, Rich Rogers/Raleigh/IBM <rrogers@us.ibm.com>
Speaking for myself, I think we need to consider the whole social spectrum -- business, public and martian. Especially since the boundaries are increasingly blurred. The only distinction I might make would be to identify any technologies that are specifically pertinent to a specific usage, if there are any.

  -- Ann